Re: Help browser
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45878] Re: Help browser
- From: mtmtk2003 at yahoo.com (mtmtk)
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:19:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> The following is an example of a BrowserCategories.m file. It is from the > ConicSections package at my web site. (You could download it and install it > to see how it looks in the Help Browser.) You could copy and modify this to > create your own Help Browser application. Thanks. I tried to download the ConicSections but couldn't make it work. Probably something that I am doing wrong, if this is off-topic here I'd send you an e-mail. But instead of the file structure that you have in your readme file I get this AddOns\ExtraPackages \ConicSections \ConicSections \Documentation \English and when I execute the Needs["ConicSections`ConicSections`"] I get an error message and after I rebuild the help file I don't see it there either. I tried to fix the file structure but didn't work.