- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45911] Object Oriented?
- From: "Robert T. McCrory" <bobmccrory at qwest.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:35:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've been putting together some Mathematica packages for my own use. Last
night I came up with some ideas about how to put them together in a more
object-oriented way. Others must have done something along this line. Can
anyone give me some pointers to books, online articles and such on this
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Problem with graphics
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Object Oriented?