Re: Object Oriented?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45929] Re: [mg45911] Object Oriented?
- From: schmitther at t-online.de (Hermann Schmitt)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:15:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200401291035.FAA09778@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I created an object oriented system for Mathematica.
If you tell me, that you want to have information about it, I will send
information about it to you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert T. McCrory" <bobmccrory at qwest.net>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg45929] [mg45911] Object Oriented?
> I've been putting together some Mathematica packages for my own use. Last
> night I came up with some ideas about how to put them together in a more
> object-oriented way. Others must have done something along this line.
> anyone give me some pointers to books, online articles and such on this
> Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Help with "recession bar" graph
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with graphics
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Problem with graphics