Von: Frank Richter [mailto:Frank.Richter at TU-Berlin.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Januar 2004 10:17
An: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Betreff: [mg45960] Identical functions not identical ?!

Dear Group,

I define two plots of the same function, but with
different range for the independent variable.

Combining them without options, the two plots
match.

But if I want to enlarge a certain range of the
independent variable (using PlotRange) deviations
become visible.

Why is that and how can I suppress that ?

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Frank

Frank Richter
Technical University of Berlin
Department of Nonmetallic-Inorganic Materials
Vitreous Materials
Sekretariat ES 4
Englische Strasse 20
10587 Berlin