[Fwd: Re: what kind of a programming language is Mathematica?]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49272] [Fwd: Re: what kind of a programming language is Mathematica?]
  • From: Urijah Kaplan <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:48:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

-------- Original Message --------
From: <gaylord at uiuc.edu>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

hi:

i expect to be posting a mathematicas notebook (readable with the free math
reader you can get from wolfram research) as well as a pdf file sometime
in the next two weeks. we're not doing a ps file becasue everyone uses pdf files.

i'll post the location of the Mathematica notebook and the pdf file as soon as
they're done. could you please post this message to you to the group so they'll be
aware of the schedule?  thanks.

finally, we are also considering expanding the note set to include more words
(realizing that the note set was used in conjunction with my lecturing and
hence not fully self-explanatory.).

-richard-