- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49393] using ExportToEPSWithFonts
- From: akay at berkeley.edu (Ari Kay)
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I am trying to use the command ExportToEPSWithFontsusing mathematica version 4.0 for Linux. I loaded the ExportToEPSWithFonts.m file using the <<"ExportToEPSWithFonts.m" command. I then tried to use the following command ExportToEPSWithFonts["chg_5_27_110.eps", chg1] in mathematica. The ultimate goal is to get mathematica to output a contour plot with labels on the axes  and . When I do this with the regular Export command it gives me an @ symbol and a D for the [ and ] respectively.