using ExportToEPSWithFonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49393] using ExportToEPSWithFonts
  • From: akay at berkeley.edu (Ari Kay)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
   I am trying to use the command ExportToEPSWithFontsusing
mathematica version 4.0 for Linux.  I loaded the
ExportToEPSWithFonts.m file using the <<"ExportToEPSWithFonts.m"
command.  I then tried to use the following command
ExportToEPSWithFonts["chg_5_27_110.eps", chg1] in mathematica.

  The ultimate goal is to get mathematica to output a contour plot
with labels on the axes [110] and [001].  When I do this with the
regular Export command it gives me an @ symbol and a D for the [  and
] respectively.