Re: Matrix Manipulation: deletion of rows and columns
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49388] Re: Matrix Manipulation: deletion of rows and columns
- From: George Kambouroglou <georgek at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:38:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Information on structural operations on matrices can be found in the LinearAlgebra, Advanced Documentation which ships with Mathematica Version 5 (it was added in 5.0.1). This is also available on the web at: http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/Built-inFunctions/AdvancedDocumentation/LinearAlgebra/2.2.html George Kambouroglou Wolfram Research > Is there a way to delete rows or/and columns of a matrix, say delete > rows 2,4 and 6,17 of 20x20 matrix and form a new matrix from the > remaining rows and columns.