Re: using ExportToEPSWithFonts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49428] Re: using ExportToEPSWithFonts
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:46:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
and you can't copy Math2.pfb on the top of the PostScript file
cat Math2Mono.pfb chg_5_27_110.eps > epsWithMath2.eps
To be more precise you have to search for all Mathematica
fonts in the *.eps file and to "cat"enate on the begining
of the new PostScript file.
Ari Kay wrote:
> I am trying to use the command ExportToEPSWithFontsusing
> mathematica version 4.0 for Linux. I loaded the
> ExportToEPSWithFonts.m file using the <<"ExportToEPSWithFonts.m"
> command. I then tried to use the following command
> ExportToEPSWithFonts["chg_5_27_110.eps", chg1] in mathematica.
> The ultimate goal is to get mathematica to output a contour plot
> with labels on the axes  and . When I do this with the
> regular Export command it gives me an @ symbol and a D for the [ and
> ] respectively.
Prev by Date:
Re: using file txt in mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: FindRoot s all
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Matrix Manipulation: deletion of rows and columns