Re: Help -- Weird integration behavior

Thanks so much!

I had never heard of the "GenerateConditions" option on definite
integrals before. After looking at the help, it makes a little sense
that this is necessary for an integral with parameters. But was this
option present in earlier versions of Mathematica?

I'm still a little bothered that I couldn't simply run an old notebook
"as is" in a newer version of Mathematica -- more so that the program
suggested that it was giving a valid answer ("0"), with no errors --
if I had not had an old printout of the notebook, I would have thought
I was going crazy.

Thanks again so much!!!

--Mike