Plotting 2D functions with discontinuities

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49509] Plotting 2D functions with discontinuities
  • From: "Micky Handel" <hmicky at>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:45:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I m interested in plotting functions with some discontinuities without
displaying the vertical line that Mathematica plots automatically. I have
tried using the DiscontinuityPlot and the RLSCF packages that I found and
downloaded. However, RLSCF does not function when my function is defined by
a Which command, and the DiscontinuityPlot package does not work well with
multiple plots. Is there another way of solving this problem?