Re: MatrixManipulation package doesn't know how to handle SparseArrays?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49521] Re: MatrixManipulation package doesn't know how to handle SparseArrays?
- From: Mike <m.HoneychurcNOSPAMh at uq.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:46:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Queensland
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You would presumably need to convert your sparse array object to a list. Use
Eg. Normal[sparseArray] will return a list. You should be able to use the
On 21/7/04 9:12 PM, in article cdlj2h$83h$1 at smc.vnet.net, "Scott Morrison"
<semorrison_ at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that the MatrixManipulation package was never updated to
> handle SparseArrays in version 5.0. Is this correct? Is there an
> update out there, to save me having to rewrite the functions I need to
> work with SparseArrays?
Prev by Date:
Plotting 2D functions with discontinuities
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 5 I/O memory issues.
Previous by thread:
MatrixManipulation package doesn't know how to handle SparseArrays?
Next by thread: