about principal components analysis (PCA)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49665] about principal components analysis (PCA)
- From: jz7 at duke.edu
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:00:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200407240747.DAA05846@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Would any one please recommend some website or other material which talks
about PCA? Most basicly, why it's only a linear method? What exactly is
this method about? What's the limitation and advantage about it? etc.
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Re: Fibonacci [5,000,000] contains 1044938 decimal digits
Next by Date:
Any ways to recover a broken file?
Previous by thread:
Re: Functions of Functions
Next by thread:
Re: about principal components analysis (PCA)