Any ways to recover a broken file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49685] Any ways to recover a broken file?
- From: "Toshiyuki \(Toshi\) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:01:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just found out that my Mathematica 5.1 notebook (size 40MB, WinXP) cannot
Every time I try to open it, Mathematica is shut down.
As you can guess from it's size, it has all the data I have been working
Unfortunately, I have no backup file of it since the end of May.
Does anyone know some way to recover or open the notebook?
Prev by Date:
about principal components analysis (PCA)
Next by Date:
Re: Slow LinearSolve.
Previous by thread:
Re: contains 208,987,640 decimal digits (was: Fibonachi[5,000,000] contains 1044938 decimal digits)
Next by thread:
Re: Any ways to recover a broken file?