Re: ANFIS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48484] Re: ANFIS
  • From: Mario Drobics <mario.drobics at scch.at>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 04:21:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Carlos Crosetti wrote:
> HI,
>
> What is the ANFIS equivalent tool in Mathematica FL toolkit ?
> Or in other words, could anybody provide me with such a tool for
> modeling FL having Mathamatica as its engine ?
>
> Carlos

You might want to have a look at the "machine learning framework for
Mathematica". It provides fuzzy logic based machine learning methods,
including fuzzy decision trees, fuzzy rule induction, and fuzzy c-means.
You can also use it to create your own fuzzy logic controlers. A free
trial version and more information are available at
http://www.unisoftwareplus.com/products/mlf.

Regards,
-mario drobics-