  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48566] Re: [mg48530] DICOM-RT
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:19:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You could try ImplicitVrs -> {{GroupNumber, ElementNumber}->"vr",....}

Alternatively, you could just import a particular file using
ReadListBinary as the appropriate type, Partition it and then Display
it using ListDensityPlot with Mesh -> False. You may need to install
the FastBinaryFiles package for fast import of binaries.

I have a feeling the header information is different in the DICOM-RT,
but I don't have such a file to check against,  and such a file may or
may not be supported by the current import options for DICOM files. In
any case, it is just a flat binary file of image intensity values.

BTW, where are the and files located?
Maybe this could be copied and extended upon.