Re: freeing memory for animated graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48731] Re: freeing memory for animated graphics
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:31:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, ask you Hardware dealer for more RAM or your operating system for more swap space. Regards Jens hilke wrote: > > Hi you, > I would like to show an animation of a long list of graphics, > unfortunately after a evaluating a few graphics mathematica stops > request freeing memory. Is it possible to assign using more memory to > mathematica?