exporting and importing AI and EPS files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48819] exporting and importing AI and EPS files
- From: Feleki Zsolt <felke2000 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:12:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem importing and exporting
Illustrator and EPS files with Mathematica.
Illustrator cannot recognize AI files exported
from Mathematica, and generates an error message:
"the MPS parser cannot analyse the file"
With EPS files this however works.
Importing from an EPS or AI file created in
Illustrator generates error in Mathematica:
Import::fmterr: Invalid "EPS\" format."
For the AI files:
AI is not a recognized importing format.
Is there a solution for these problems?
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
Prev by Date:
Re: Controlling function arguments
Next by Date:
General question on handling very large datasets in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Simplifying a large matrix into an equation using Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: exporting and importing AI and EPS files