Re: exporting and importing AI and EPS files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48843] Re: exporting and importing AI and EPS files
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
no, not with Mathematica but with pstoedit and ghostscript.
Feleki Zsolt wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I have a problem importing and exporting
> Illustrator and EPS files with Mathematica.
> Illustrator cannot recognize AI files exported
> from Mathematica, and generates an error message:
> "the MPS parser cannot analyse the file"
> With EPS files this however works.
> Importing from an EPS or AI file created in
> Illustrator generates error in Mathematica:
> Import::fmterr: Invalid "EPS\" format."
> For the AI files:
> AI is not a recognized importing format.
> Is there a solution for these problems?
> Bye, Zsolt
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Question about Hold
Next by Date:
Reassembling Fourier Transforms
Previous by thread:
exporting and importing AI and EPS files
Next by thread:
General question on handling very large datasets in Mathematica