NMinimize and WebServices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46769] NMinimize and WebServices
- From: "vvt" <vvt at eas.gatech.edu>
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 01:33:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to use NMinimize to minimize "remote function" (all calculations
are done on another computer).
I can call this function from Mathematica (works fine), but when I am trying
to use it from NMinimize, I am getting error
"Could not serialize: x"
"Could not serialize: y"
Prev by Date:
RE: Euler rotation angles
Next by Date:
Re: Creating my own cell
Previous by thread:
Re: Bug report for MathixExp applied to a matrix of more-than-machine-precision numbers.
Next by thread:
Decent Reference Guide?