Re: Creating my own cell

Ken:

This simple library function for creating a m-by-n matrix may be of
help to you.  When you use it in a notebook, all you type, for
example, is "mx[5,8]" to create a 5x8 matrix of placeholders for the
user to instantiate.

(* Display an mxn matrix initialized with placeholders.  The global
values of m,n are not changed. *)
mx[m_,n_] := Table[\[Placeholder], {m}, {n}] // MatrixForm

Regards,
Harold