Decent Reference Guide?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46773] Decent Reference Guide?
- From: "John" <johngitz101 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 01:33:54 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: "John" <johngitz101 at hotmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In spite of the the thousands of pages of documentation, Mathematica just doesn't seem to have a decent function reference manual. The worst offense is that function options list the default value but never ever list the other values the option accepts. This should be standard with any reference guide. Are there any decent docs out there, maybe in book form, that provides a list of functions including ALL the option choices in one place? Thanks.