- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46852] Font size
- From: Jake Trexel <jtrexel at ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 03:50:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I change the font size, so that I can see it better ?
I want the font to larger when I do text and when I do any math.
How do I go about doing this ? I want it to stay that way all the
time. I have used the mag. to 300 % but with my eyes it is still to
small. I don't like to change it each and every time I type a new
section such as from text to equations and back and forth.
Prev by Date:
Re: simple bug about Sum/Product function?
Next by Date:
mathematica and image... help me please
Previous by thread:
Re: Creating a symmetric matrix
Next by thread:
Re: Font size