Font size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46852] Font size
  • From: Jake Trexel <jtrexel at ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 03:50:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How can I change the font size, so that I can see it better ?
I want the font to larger when I do text and when I do any math.
How do I go about doing this ?  I want it to stay that way all the
time.  I have used the mag. to 300 % but with my eyes it is still to
small.  I don't like to change it each and every time I type a new
section such as from text to equations and back and forth.
thanks
jake