  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47084] Animation
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:48:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Re Mathematica under WinXP Home.

I wish to animate a graphic whose profiles are created via a Do loop.
That's easy enough:  select the output cells and then Cell/Animate.

However, I'd rather group output cells, collapse them (by doubleclicking
the group's  bar) and then doubleclick the sole visible output.

Question:  What is the command that will group the cells and then
collapse them?