Animation

Re Mathematica 5.0.1.0 under WinXP Home.

I wish to animate a graphic whose profiles are created via a Do loop.
That's easy enough:  select the output cells and then Cell/Animate.

However, I'd rather group output cells, collapse them (by doubleclicking
the group's  bar) and then doubleclick the sole visible output.

Question:  What is the command that will group the cells and then
collapse them?

Thanks.

Bruce