- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47084] Animation
- From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:48:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Re Mathematica 18.104.22.168 under WinXP Home.
I wish to animate a graphic whose profiles are created via a Do loop.
That's easy enough: select the output cells and then Cell/Animate.
However, I'd rather group output cells, collapse them (by doubleclicking
the group's bar) and then doubleclick the sole visible output.
Question: What is the command that will group the cells and then
Prev by Date:
Re: Large Scale Linear Programming
Next by Date:
help with integration and warning message
Previous by thread:
Re: eps export
Next by thread: