Re: eps export

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47097] Re: eps export
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:55:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

your dtp-program (not Mathematica) has no PostScript
interpreter and it will not print the graphics on a
non-postscript printer. Corel Draw comes with a PostScript
interpreter but the most dtp-Program have no such interpreter.

But this has nothing to do with Mathematica -- you can try
to export the graphics into a vector format that
your dtp-program understand (wmf/emf on Windows)

Regards
  Jens