Re: Limit Question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47204] Re: Limit Question
- From: drbob at bigfoot.com (Bobby R. Treat)
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:02:00 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The "why" is beyond me, but...
int[x_] = Integrate[(2.3*x^2)/
(-8 + x^3)^0.37, x]
(-8. + x^3)^(63/100)
Limit[int[6.5] - int[t], t -> 2,
Direction -> -1]
Ray <rayfg at optonline.net> wrote in message news:<c48r0n$lq6$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Any idea why version 4.2 quickly does the following problem but 5.0.1
> seems not to be able to ( I aborted after about a minute)?
> I just noticed this when I was trying some class notes from last
> semester in version 5.0.1.
Prev by Date:
Constant function Integrate Assumption
Next by Date:
Re: Tick Labels Example
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Tick Labels Example