Expansion of an exponential expression
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47205] Expansion of an exponential expression
- From: carlos at colorado.edu (Carlos Felippa)
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:02:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As a result of some calculations I have (a snipet of a more complex expression) anlog= Log[ ((2 + Sqrt[1 + 2*h])^(-1))^(t/h) ] I would like to simplify this to anlog= (t/h) Log[((2 + Sqrt[1 + 2*h])^(-1)) ] so I can then take the Taylor series in h. But FullSimplify[anlog,h>0] doesnt do it. Do i need a ComplexityFunction?