Expansion of an exponential expression
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47205] Expansion of an exponential expression
- From: carlos at colorado.edu (Carlos Felippa)
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:02:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As a result of some calculations I have
(a snipet of a more complex expression)
anlog= Log[ ((2 + Sqrt[1 + 2*h])^(-1))^(t/h) ]
I would like to simplify this to
anlog= (t/h) Log[((2 + Sqrt[1 + 2*h])^(-1)) ]
so I can then take the Taylor series in h.
But FullSimplify[anlog,h>0] doesnt do it.
Do i need a ComplexityFunction?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: help me
Previous by thread:
RE: sort list
Next by thread:
Re: Expansion of an exponential expression