Re: help me
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47201] Re: help me
- From: eww at wolfram.com (Eric Weisstein)
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:01:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"natashagualtieri\ at libero\.it" <natashagualtieri at libero.it> wrote in message news:<c3ueu8$a0n$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > I'm searching for a simple programm, compiled with mathematica 5.0, that reproduce fractals! > Mandelbrot sets, Julia sets, Menger sponge..... > Please, could you help me to find it? There are many such examples available in notebooks downloadable from http://mathworld.wolfram.com/, e.g., http://mathworld.wolfram.com/MandelbrotSet.html http://mathworld.wolfram.com/MengerSponge.html etc. Best wishes, Eric Weisstein Wolfram Research, Inc.