Re: Remove["Global`"] ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47942] Re: Remove["Global`"] ??
- From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
- Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 04:50:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sean: I have ... $Version "5.0 for Microsoft Windows  (November 18, 2003)" I ran your example and received no spelling error, so your error may be version dependent. In Version 5.0, ClearAll takes string arguments as well as symbols (e.g., $Global). Check your version's documentation for ClearAll to be sure your syntax is correct (for your version). When you post to comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica, it is usually a good idea to include your version number and configuration with the examples given in your problem statement. Regards, Harold