getting text files out of Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47944] getting text files out of Mathematica
  • From: "Roger L. Bagula" <rlbtftn at netscape.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 04:50:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A real problem with publishing is text tiles of Mathematica code.
If you ask for a text file it comes up with a lot of nasty characters...
It didn't used to be so in 2.2...

Also the Pst Script files have changed:
you used to be able to append too graphics
on over another by editing the post script, but
it does work , but old files with such appending
still translate to current files...

And then there is the eternal crashing...
I get Parametric 3D's that just go somewhere seemingly forever
and you can't break them with out breaking Mathematica...
I admit to pushing the limits on graphics, ha, ha...

Roger