forward link : Re: Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48103] forward link : Re: Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica
  • From: "Roger L. Bagula" <rlbtftn at>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:08:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

From:  Roger Bagula <tftn at e...>
To: mathgroup at
Subject: [mg48103]  Programs in Mathematica

Programs in Mathematica

[ Japanese
<> |
English ]

Here is a collection of programs in Mathematica, whose version is 2.03
or 3.0. Most of programs are quoted from books published in Japan.

For beginners, I show how to let Mathematica run. If you double-click
the icon of Mathematica, a blank sheet will pop up. Type your code (some
symbols consisting of numbers or letters) in the blank sheet and push
the "Shift + Return" key. Then the prompt In [1]:= may appear in front
of your input. Mathematica will process the input, and generate a
result. If it prints the result out, it will label it with Out[1]=. To
exit Mathematica, push the "quit" button on the upper right corner.

* Fractals
o Dragon curve

o The Julia set

o The Koch curve