Removing brakets of a list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48288] Removing brakets of a list
  • From: scohen at cable.net.co (Sebastian Cohen S)
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 03:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone in the group,

I need to know a way to remove the outer brakets that encapsulate a
list generated by the Table function.

i.e:

Flatten[Table[Subscript[x, i, j],
   {i, 1, 4}, {j, 1, 4}]]

Generates:

{Subscript[x, 1, 1], Subscript[x, 1, 2], <<12>>   Subscript[x, 4, 3],
  Subscript[x, 4, 4]}

And I need a function that flattens the output completely removing the
outer brakets like giving the following as an output:

Subscript[x, 1, 1], Subscript[x, 1, 2], <<12>>   Subscript[x, 4, 3],
  Subscript[x, 4, 4]

Has anyone done it? or know how to do it?

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide,

Sebastian Cohen S