Re: Any Tucker-3 public domain, GNU GPL or similar implemenation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48287] Re: Any Tucker-3 public domain, GNU GPL or similar implemenation?
- From: "Majorinc, Kazimir" <kazimir at chem.pmf.hr>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 03:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am asking for an implementation of the Tucker-3 algorithm, sometimes used in chemometrics, possibly in a form of some "notebook" or "package", which is/can be released under GNU GPL or similar licence. Sincerely, ---- Kazimir Majorinc, Zagreb, Croatia