math kernel keeps trying to access an ip
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48417] math kernel keeps trying to access an ip
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 00:51:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering...
kernel keeps trying to connect to an off site location with IP
my zonealarm blocked it 63 times at one point!
what is the deal with this? is this something Mathematica needs to do? am i
supposed to allow this access?
i don't know if anyone else have noticed that....
Prev by Date:
Arrow Body Width
Next by Date:
Date format in Excel
Previous by thread:
Re: Arrow Body Width
Next by thread:
Re: math kernel keeps trying to access an ip