RE: math kernel keeps trying to access an ip

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48429] RE: [mg48417] math kernel keeps trying to access an ip
  • From: "E. Martin-Serrano" <eMartinSerrano at houston.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 03:06:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sean,

Yes, I did. And I simply prevent Mathemathica from accessing the Internet,
by assigning it the option "block" in the Zone Alarm "Programs" label. I
posted the problem at the Mathgroup, and John Fultz, from Wolfram, sent me
instructions to avoid the problem. However I never used John's solution,
since Zone Alarm works OK. I deleted the John's email but you can find it at
the Mathgroup archive.

E. Martin-Serrano