finding explicit rule for series
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52043] finding explicit rule for series
- From: Uwe Ziegenhagen <newsgroup at ziegenhagen.info>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 03:13:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Humboldt Universitaet zu Berlin
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, i have a series of numbers and would like to use Mathematica to find the explicit algorithm in that way: n(i)=5342543+n(i-1).... I already spent some time with the manual, but didn't find anything. Uwe -- mail to newsgroup at ziegenhagen.info is read only from time to time. If you need an urgent answer, google for me.