  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg52076] BlockDiagonal
  • From: Blandine Courcot <courcot at>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:38:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am using BlockDiagonal and it works perfectly with
for example two squared matrices but I have some problem when I
want to use it with Table. Is it possible to do something
like this?

In order to create a matrix SuperPop from
here 4 submatrices SousPop[[1]] [[1]], SousPop[[1]] [[2]] etc...

When I try this I still have my submatrices but I don't have the final
matrix SuperPop with the block on the diagonal.
Is there a better (and clever) way to do this?

Thank you in advance,