Newbie Question

I'm using Mathematica on Windows, on a computer with a 1600x1200
display. The default sizes for display fonts, particularly in the
notebook window are smaller than I would like.

Could someone please give me some advice on how to change the default
size of text so that it's bigger?

I'd appreciate any and all advice.

=====
Peter Petto <ppetto at apk.net>