Separating constants from nonconstants in an expression

Hi,
given any expression like

  expr := (4 Pi k1 x k2 y)/(12 k3 t k4 u)

and knowing that k1...k4 are constants, how could I separate these terms
from the non constant ones, i.e. ending up with

  Pi k1 k2   x y
  3 k3 k4    t u

? I've looked into the manual & browsed this newsgroup, but didn't find a
clue...

Many thanks in advance !
Nicolas