GUIKit, Script[] and functions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51026] GUIKit, Script[] and functions
  • From: darkness_wizard at (Wishmaster7)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 03:17:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In the GUIKit application, we can declare a script calling a function
such as :

But if I don'd declare myFunction in a Script[] block, for example if
I declare it in another packages imported by Needs[], the script won't
know this function.

How can I do, if I don't want to copy-paste all my functions in a
Script[] block ?