Re: Conveniently Restarting Notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51157] Re: [mg51114] Conveniently Restarting Notebooks
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 04:35:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I often use closed cells to contain graphics code and I feel that I usually have to remind readers that the cells are there and to evaluate them. "Evaluate the following closed cell for an animation of ..." I would actually like to be able to put a title or label in the closed cell space. It's all the graphics code that I want to hide, not the the fact that the cell is there. I tried using a CellTag but that is also made invisible when the cell is closed. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: DrBob [mailto:drbob at bigfoot.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net I think closed cells with visible output really should be handled better. They shouldn't take up white space, yet it should be easier to see that they are there, and what their purpose is. I'm not certain what that would look like, but the way it looks now is not very useful.