Re: viewing 3D surfaces
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51480] Re: viewing 3D surfaces
- From: mathma18 at hotmail.com (Narasimham G.L.)
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:55:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Marvellous it is, so much thanks to you all ! ..earlier in some newsgroup I remember to have read that what another system has by way of graphics 3D manipulation Mathematica does not, but here I see it covers almost everything that is needed or can be desired.. thanks again. Narasimham mathma18 at hotmail.com (Narasimham G.L.) wrote in message news:<ckt7pf$7ei$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Is there now a way to look continuously all around at 3D surfaces by > mouse click/drag, in the way 3D ViewPoint Selector cube can be moved. > It can save much space in the code ( more I meant graphics repeated > output frames) compared to SpinShow frame animations.