Formatting numbers for output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51508] Formatting numbers for output
- From: Alex Gittens <rubberduckie at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:21:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Alex Gittens <rubberduckie at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to construct a GridBox with entries that have 2 digits
after the decimal. So far, the only way I've seen to get rid of the
NumberMarks is to use
SetPrecision[x, :inf:], but that makes all the numbers into fractions.
Is there a better alternative?
The heart of mathematics consists of concrete examples and concrete problems.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re : Pretty print
Previous by thread:
Re: conditionnal rule
Next by thread:
Re: Formatting numbers for output