Installation of Mathematica 5.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51519] Installation of Mathematica 5.0
  • From: Ferdinand Cap <Ferdinand.Cap at uibk.ac.at>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:20:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
Has someone experience with installing Mathematica 5.0
one Hew Packard work stations ? After accepted and completed
installation using the password given to me, calling
of Mathematica results in a list of 17 error messages
and then it asks again for entering the password I had
been given, but it reacts with WRONG PASSWORD.