Re: Re : Pretty print
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51523] Re: Re : Pretty print
- From: Kaba <none at here.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:20:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Florian Jaccard wrote:
> Is this what you want ?
> HoldForm[f[x] = 2x] // TraditionalForm
No, not exactly, this has the drawback that it does not really define
the function, that is, I can't evaluate f after this. I got a
solution in another post. Thanks anyway.
Prev by Date:
Re: Pretty print
Next by Date:
Re: can't MATHEMATICA simplify simple expressions?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to fit like-elliptical funcion?
Next by thread:
Installation of Mathematica 5.0