Re: MultipleListPlot without any Point Shape, only with line made by PlotJoined -> True tests=INVALID_DATE,QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT,RCVD_IN_ORBS,

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51544] Re: MultipleListPlot without any Point Shape, only with line made by PlotJoined -> True tests=INVALID_DATE,QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT,RCVD_IN_ORBS,
  • From: foice <NONfoiceSPAMMARE at tiscalinet.it>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:21:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:27:52 +0000 (UTC), Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net> wrote:

>,
>    SymbolShape->None
Fantastic! is the simpler solution, and the smarter too!
I tried smething similar on my own before writing here, but it didn't worked. probably a
mistyping, the error was about None, I was not sure None to exist as an option for
SymbolShape so I given up immediatly.
Now it's fantstic.
Thank you so much!

Why None in not listed as a possible SymbolShape on Math.5 help? is a generally existing
option?

Thank you again and thanks to the other with other suggestion too!
bye

tutto ciò che ho scritto è sempre In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)
probabilmente l'ho scritto di fretta, quindi scusate se sono stato sbrigativo.