Re: Inverse of "PowerExpand"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51649] Re: Inverse of "PowerExpand"
- From: p-valko at tamu.edu (Peter Valko)
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:43:15 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
res1 = PowerExpand[Log[a*b*b/c]]
res2 = Log[Together[Exp[res1]]]
Karl_boehme_9 at msn.com (Klaus G) wrote in message news:<clnf0f$ode$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Log[a] + 2 Log[b] - Log[c]
> Which Function will return the original "Log"?
> Klaus G.
Prev by Date:
Diff. Equations with "Changeable" Parameters
Next by Date:
Does anybody out there know how to use the categorylists function for p-variate date
Previous by thread:
Inverse of "PowerExpand"
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Inverse of "PowerExpand"