How do I use TrigSolve.nb ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50499] How do I use TrigSolve.nb ?
- From: bfeeny at mac.com (Brian Feeny)
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:14:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am pretty new to Mathematica, and I have never used anything outside
what comes with it.
I downloaded the TrigSolve.nb file from wolfram.com
How can I use the TrigSolve function inside of it? I know I must
have to load the .nb file somehow. I am using the OS X version of
Appreciate any help
Prev by Date:
Can't get graph to display when using ImplicitPlot!
Next by Date:
sorry, but more q's on random numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: Can't get graph to display when using ImplicitPlot!
Next by thread:
Re: How do I use TrigSolve.nb ?