Re: Plot Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50724] Re: Plot Question
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:48:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

a) what's wrong with Ticks -> {{0, Pi/2, Pi, (3*Pi)/2, 2*Pi},Automatic}
b) I don't think that there is a version 6. of Mathematica and
   *if* anyone has seen that version he had to sign a
   non disclosure agreement that he will not talk about it
   and not post any information about it into news groups.

Regards
  Jens