wavelet transform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50919] wavelet transform
  • From: "paolo " <tarpanelli at libero.it>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:58:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone suggest me a nice web link where I can find an useful wavelet transform tutorial for Mathematica packages that explain step by step how the wavelet is built.
I found many tutorials in Mathematica but all very complex and often useless because they did not explain step by step  the wavelet processing.
Thanks.