- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50919] wavelet transform
- From: "paolo " <tarpanelli at libero.it>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:58:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone suggest me a nice web link where I can find an useful wavelet transform tutorial for Mathematica packages that explain step by step how the wavelet is built.
I found many tutorials in Mathematica but all very complex and often useless because they did not explain step by step the wavelet processing.
Prev by Date:
Re: Array construction
Next by Date:
Error with NDSolve
Previous by thread:
Re: Hyperbolic function identity
Next by thread:
Re: wavelet transform