How can I simplify a series with some multiplicative factor?

Hi, My colleagues,
I want Mathematica to simplify the following expression

x^2 Sum[C[n] x^n ,{n,0,Infinity}]

I wrote Simplify[%] to do the job but the expression is not changed at all. How can I get the result something like

C[n] x^(n+2),

i.e., I hope Mathematica can move the x^2 term in the summation operator. Can anyone give me some idea? Thank you very much.

Daxin Shi